Kinnaird Head

Vessel Name on Arrival: 
Glas Island
Vessel Type: 
Coaster
Official Number: 
129398
GRT: 
223
Draught For'd: 
05' 09"
Draught Aft: 
09' 03"
Year Built: 
1910
Arrival Date: 
10/10/1955
Breakup Started: 
19/10/1955
Date First Beaching: 
11/10/1955
Breakup Completed: 
09/12/1955
Original Builder: 
Scott & Sons (Bowling) Limited of Bowling
Original Yard No.: 
223
Name Changes: 

1910  :  Launched as Kinnaird Head

1919  :  Sold and renamed Wilson

1939  :  Sold and renamed Glas Island

Other Information: 

Launched on 23rd of June 1910                        Completed in July 1910

( Photograph as S.S. Kinnaird Head )

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9933079004460812"
data-ad-slot="3593922096"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed">

ClydeMaritime is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer