X.160

Class: 
105.5 foot, powered; Nos X.1 - X.200
Launch Date: 
1915
Builder: 
Wm. Beardmore & Co., Dalmuir
Yard No: 
533E
Engine: 
BEAR

06/1920 sold to M. S. Hilton as agent.
1927 registered to James Dredging, Towage & Transport Co. Ltd., London as SHERFIELD (Reg. London ON.149809)
Re-engined 1938 3cyl. Humboldt-Deutzmotoren, Koln
1936 registered to  J. J. Prior (Transport) Ltd., Blackwall
Re-engined 1955 2cyl. Skandia
1963 rebuilt by Thomas W. Hughan & Co. Ltd., Greenwich
1963 renamed A.H.P., J. J. Prior Ltd.
1983 broken up

As AHP outward on the Thames on 19/7/1977
As AHP outward on the Thames on 19/7/1977
and inward as AHP at Tilbury on 23/6/1981
and inward as AHP at Tilbury on 23/6/1981

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9933079004460812"
data-ad-slot="3593922096"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed">

ClydeMaritime is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer